viernes, 13 de febrero de 2015


EJERCICIOS

Phrasal Verbs.



Completa las siguientes cuestiones y haz clic en el botón -Corregir Ejercicio- para obtener la corrección de este ejercicio.
Q1 of 18: You have to ___ your cigarette _____ when you enter the non-smoking area.

 
 
 
 
Q2 of 18: They ____ all their money ____ to the poor.

 
 
 
 
Q3 of 18: The firemen are trying to _____ the cause of the fire.

 
 
 
 
Q4 of 18: My daughter _____ her father.

 
 
 
 
Q5 of 18: The plane is going to ______ in twenty minutes.

 
 
 
 
Q6 of 18: My brother uses my things and never ____ them ____ .

 
 
 
 
Q7 of 18: The music is too loud. ____ it ____ , please.

 
 
 
 
Q8 of 18: ____ your coat and make yourself comfortable.

 
 
 
 
Q9 of 18: Peter is so fast! It's really hard to ______ with him.

 
 
 
 
Q10 of 18: The burglar ____ her flat.

 
 
 
 
Q11 of 18: We don't believe what Peter told us about Mary. We think he is ________.

 
 
 
 
Q12 of 18: I'm very sad because yesterday I _____ with my best friend.

 
 
 
 
Q13 of 18: Our parents had an argument last night but they ______ today.

 
 
 
 
Q14 of 18: We ______ for New York at six o'clock to avoid the traffic.

 
 
 
 
Q15 of 18: My mother opened the door and _____ the old cat.

 
 
 
 
Q16 of 18: Please, be quiet ... ______!

 
 
 
 
Q17 of 18: I was ________ by my grandmother.

 
 
 
 
Q18 of 18: My sister is very intelligent. Everybody ______ to her.

 
 
 
 

ELIGE LA OPCIÓN CORRECTA.





Elige el phrasal verb adecuado.
  1. It’s warm in here. Why don’t you  your coat?
  2. The meeting today was  for no reason.
  3. I could  a holiday.
  4. Quick,  the taxi.
  5. Yesterday, I  a word that I had never heard before.
¿Qué phrasal verb podemos usar para reformular las frases siguientes?
  1. Prices have fallen. → Prices have  .
  2. His application was rejected. → His application was  .
  3. The bomb exploded. → The bomb  .
  4. Our friends are visiting us tonight. → Our friends are  tonight.
  5. He resembles his father in appearance. → He  his father.
¿Qué significan las frases siguientes?
  1. She broke up with her boyfriend.
  2. He brought up his dinner.
  3. I feel a bit run down today.
  4. The flight was put off.
  5. The thief got away.































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario